- Serious Games and Persuasive Gaming
- Game Based Learning
- Learning Analytics
- Game Modelling and Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Product Design
- Facilitated Collaborations
- Requirements Elicitation and specificatin
- Decision Making and Consensus Building
I act as the coordinator of the Euro Working Group (EWG) Group Decision and Negotiation Support.
I have acted as a Reviewer for the following journals and conferences:
• Group Decision and Negotiation Journal.
• Computers in Industry Journal
• Journal of Educational Technology and Society.
• Entertainment Computing Journal
• Environmental Science and Technology Journal
• Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) Conferences, (2008-2013).
• Serious Games Development and Application (SGDA) Conference - (2012-2015).
• Foundations of Digital Games (FDG) conference - (2013-2016).
• European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) - 2014
I have also served as an International Programme Committee member for the following conferences:
• Serioius Games Development and Application (SGDA) Conference – (2014-2015)
• Group Decision and Negotiations (GDN) Conference – (2013)
• International Workshop on Collaboration and Gaming (CoGames) – (2013-2016)
• Workshop on Design Patterns in Games (DPG) - (2013-2015)
• Gaming and Learning Alliance (GaLA) Conference – (2013-2016)
• Games and Virtual Worlds for Serious Applications (VS-Games) Conference – (2012)
Invited Talks and Presentations
2007 Northern Leadership Academy Fellows 2007 Conference, 20 September, Darlington, UK.
2008 Service Science Management and Leadership (SSME) Doctoral Symposium, 19-20 September, Manchester Business School: Manchester, UK.
2010 Requirements Engineering Specialist Group (RESG) Postgraduate Workshop, 23 April, Imperial College of London, London, UK.
2011 Collaboration Engineering Foundations – Strategies for Contribution in User Requirements Elicitation, 24 August 2011, University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), Beijing, China.
2013 Cooperative Game Design Pattern Workshop, Gaming and Learning Aliance (GaLA) Network of Excellence Summer School, 2-6 September 2013, The University of Graz, Graz, Austria
Copyright, all rights reserved 2016