• Business Analysis, stakeholders’ requirements analysis and user studies, use-cases specification, business process design, system modelling, business object modelling, evaluation and test engineering, performance evaluation metrics, usability evaluation, impacts assessment.
• New Product/Services Development management. experienced in overall System Design Life Cycle and large-scale collaborative R&D projects e.g. European Commission funded projects, coordinating the implementation of pilots and prototypes in large-scale European projects, Enterprise Integration (operational system deployment and human factors); process re-engineering
• User Research -UX Design, use-case scenario specification to inform user-centred design, users’ interactive styles preferences research, presentation layer and personalised dashboard design, usability testing
I act as the coordinator of the Euro Working Group (EWG) Group Decision and Negotiation Support.
I have acted as a Reviewer for the following journals and conferences:
• Group Decision and Negotiation Journal.
• Computers in Industry Journal
• Computers and Graphics Journal
• Journal of Educational Technology and Society.
• Entertainment Computing Journal
• Environmental Science and Technology Journal
• Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) Conferences, (2008-2013).
• Serious Games Development and Application (SGDA) Conference - (2012-2015).
• Foundations of Digital Games (FDG) conference - (2013-2016).
• European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) - 2014
• Digital Games Research (DiGRA) - 2017
• International Conference on Entertainment Computing (ICEC) - 2017
I have also served as an International Programme Committee member for the following conferences:
• Gaming and Learning Alliance (GaLA) Conference – (2013-2018)
• Serioius Games Development and Application (SGDA) Conference – (2014-2015)
• Group Decision and Negotiations (GDN) Conference – (2013)
• International Workshop on Collaboration and Gaming (CoGames) – (2013-2016)
• Workshop on Design Patterns in Games (DPG) - (2013-2015)
• Games and Virtual Worlds for Serious Applications (VS-Games) Conference – (2012)
Copyright, all rights reserved 2018